Thursday, June 7, 2012

And then there were 3.....

Well 17 has disowned me.....

I cannot say that this doesn't hurt, but for the meantime I guess it is his choice.

I am paying for 15's cell phone bill.  17's cell phone is currently shut off.  Because he did not pay his bill.
Please remember 17 has made the decision to be an adult, to not live with me, to have a pregnant girlfriend, to have a job, to take himself off of his medications.

I am in no way responsible for his cell phone.

However, if he wants to be mad at me, and hate me because of it, then more power to him.

I cannot believe that he is being this way and it really hurts, but in the same hand I feel like I have done all there is to do for him, and if he wants to disassociate himself from my life then that is on him.

It is sad really that he cannot see everything that I have done for him.  That I have loved him unconditionally and will continue to love him unconditionally forever.

But if we are no longer Mother/Son, and he wants to cuss at me and call me by my 1st name, then I guess we can be on that level....

Always and Forever I will love him, however I do not have to tolerate his behavior and choices towards me.

I hope he realizes by choosing to hate me, he is also punishing his brothers, who he will not see, nor communicate with until he talks to me....I will not have him bashing me to my other children.


No comments:

Post a Comment