Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Temporary Post.....

I probably won't leave this post up very long, for many reasons, mainly because I am afraid it will stumble into the wrong hands and that someone will find out that it is about ME and MY life, and then that will just lead to a whole bunch of other issues.

Anyways, here goes.

Tuesday- after I got my divorce, I had a plan.  My boyfriend was supposed to be home around 3:30 and so was I, so we were going to work on the downstairs and get it ready for us to put our room down there, but since my divorce finally went through, I thought ah, we will just go to dinner, you know and celebrate.

I did not mention it to the boyfriend.  Just because he should have been home at 3:30 anyways.

4:15- text received- have to run an errand be home soon.

8:00- he shows up.

I had already went out and purchased dinner for EVERYONE and his was in the microwave.

I told him where his dinner was and walked outside to smoke.

He followed me out and asked if I was mad.

"Not mad, just disappointed"

His words were jumbled, I could just tell......"have you been drinking" I asked him.

"yes"

"And driving" I said.

"yes"

(He has 2 DUI's on his driving record and currently has a revoked license)

"Now I am mad", I got up and went upstairs to my room.

Several hours later we had a little dispute on facebook, and he decided to sleep in the basement on the floor.

WHATEVER!!!!

He didn't speak to me when he woke up in the morning, and was gone before I woke up.

Didn't hear anything from him for hours.

11:30am. Text.  "So where do we stand"

Really?

We had a rather extensive conversation over facebook about him always saying he should leave, everytime we get into an argument, he thinks he needs to leave.  I told him I wouldn't stop him and if that is what he wanted then please by all means....LEAVE!!!!

I don't want him to leave, but I am also not going to stop him.

Last night we had a major conversation:

I told him he was NOT a good boyfriend.  I do everything, I pay the bills, I buy the groceries, I clean, I cook, I do the laundry....he does what he wants, when he wants, he spends his money the way he wants, and his time the way he wants, and I am left to do that much more work for another person in my household.

I called bullshit.

I told him it was never going to work like this and that he needed to start doing what needed to be done to continue in a relationship with me.

I tried to be steady but serious, but not come off as too much of a bitch.

He seemed to understand, even told me to make him give me his paycheck on Friday (yea right) I told him I would not ask him for his money, but if he wanted me to handle his money then I would and I would make it last for him, and still pay bills and stuff.

Before we fell asleep he asked me for $10.00!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

He makes TWO TIMES as much as I make, I have paid for freaking literally EVERYTHING and he is out of money 2 days before payday!!!!!!

I asked him where all of his money went.

He really had no answer.

We will see what Friday brings.

God I love that man with all of me, but I do not need to care for anyone else....for a change I would like it if someone cared for me!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I felt so sad reading this. It must have been a while since I last visited your blog because the last few posts I read that mentioned your boyfriend shed him in a really positive light. I am sorry to hear that things have turned sour and that he is no longer providing you the support and love you so deserve. You are right - you have so much on your plate right now and do not need another person to look after. I hope that things resolve soon and that he either wakes up and gets with the program or you find fulfillment elsewhere. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete