Monday, March 26, 2012

Really Kids.......really?

This weekend 17 and his girlfriend had an argument, which got a lot of people involved, now please do not forget.....the girlfriend is pregnant, with my son's baby.....ultimately my grandchild.  They got in a fight where she was yelling and screaming and crying, kicked my son out, and my son called me to come and get him, after I arrived it was not a pretty sight, they were in the parking lot of the movie theater having this "issue" with one another.  She had make-up all over her face from crying, my son admittedly had punched himself in the face 10 times causing a busted lip and some bleeding (?) I dealt with what I could, told 17 that if he continued to act that way then he was looking at a rather intensive hospital stay, he is very angry, very out of control and he lashes out and hits things and hurts himself.  It is getting a little out of control to say the least and it is really about time to get it back under control especially when he has a baby on the way, but he was too shaken up from arguing with his girlfriend to even consider speaking to me about the rights and wrongs of his actions.  So he went back home with her, later that evening I found out that the girlfriend had fallen and they were at the hospital.....I guess everything checked out fine, now I just received a phone call at work that she is bleeding.  With their vastly changing mood swings I am really unsure if she is going to be able to carry this baby to term or not, she is only 14 weeks pregnant, and it seems as though she is in the hospital ALL of the time, I am unsure if it is due to attention, or if this stuff is really happening??? I am at a loss since 17 no longer lives with me....but all I can say is if something God forbid happens to that baby, I am sure 17 will be back home....with added drama....I am so over all of this....when I agreed to be a mom I never knew it was ALL of these things compiled together and that there were going to be SO many struggles, while I will continue to deal with them the best I know how, sometimes I just wish I didn't have to....sometimes it is just more than I ever signed up for.......

Praying for the baby.....

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that things are going so badly with 17 and his girlfriend, and of course, the baby. Thinking and praying for your family. I am glad that you have your blog to help vent your frustrations. I hope that it helps alleviate some of the pain.

    ReplyDelete