Monday, February 6, 2012

The days are getting easier.....

For the moment, things seem to have started to get easier.  I love talking to 8 now, even though it has to be over the phone I can hear the dramatic difference in his voice.  I can hear the happy in him.  I can't say this enough, I am so happy for him, that he made a very grown up decision and was able to regain the control back over his situation.  I am proud of myself for being able to allow him to make that decision, while it ripped me apart on the inside to start with, hearing him laugh, a true genuine laugh only instills that I have done the right thing.

It was his 1st day at his new school today, his new school offers rewards to children who are doing well in their behavior and what not.  He earned one Eagle Dollar yesterday that he is able to spend at the school store, he can earn many more of them, he said one of his friends had FIFTY Eagle Dollars!!!! He said he was surely going to save up fifty Eagle Dollars as well. 

This happy boy is being raised up from the ashes that I allowed him to live in, he would run away from me, throw things, kick things, not listen, scream out, spit, hit, kick, bite me, we have been through so much...I wish to God I would have not been so selfish sooner, and made this choice for him sooner, because honestly I feel as though I took away from him 2 years he will never get back...all because I wanted to keep him safe, I wanted to be the one to kiss his boo-boos and make everything alright....I just was not able to....and now, the person who I never trusted to take control of that situation and turn it right, is proving to do just what I thought he never could.  He is giving me my son back, my happy boy.....my perfect boy =D.

Get some rest little buddy....Day 2 of your NEW SCHOOL starts tomorrow!!!! Another opportunity for you to win Eagle Dollars....BOOM!!!!! How exciting!!!! <3

Mommy loves you to infinity and beyond, a day after forever.......xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment