Sunday, February 5, 2012

SuperBowl Sunday....the end of my 1st weekend visit with 8....

Patriots v. Giants

Superbowl and all of the thousands, possibly millions of people that watch it, just seems so small in my life with everything else that is going on.

Today marks the end of my 1st weekend visit with my son since he has went to live with his dad.  It was different visiting and being the non-custodial parent to him.  But it was nice, I don't want to speak to soon and say that it was better, but HE seemed better, he was in a good mood, his attitude was just so much more positive and different than it had been in the weeks and months that preceded the decision for him to go live with his dad.  It was an amazing weekend to say the least and I wouldn't change any of my decisions at this moment of the game for anything.  It's working, my baby is coming back, he deserves this more than anyone.  He has been through so much, it is about time he starts to feel like he has some control over his own life.  This is proving to be a positive decision.

AND THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL 2012!!!!! And the crowd goes wild, and the confetti falls, and the disappointment from the other team is not even heard because of the chants and wonder and excitement from the Giants fans all across the stadium!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment