Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let's talk about me for a minute =)

When I think of talking about myself I am always hindered, because I never put myself first, however in the past few weeks I have tried to put myself at least more "forward" than in the past several years.

So here it is.

I met this guy. =)

When I say I met this guy, I don't mean just any "guy", I mean I believe to have found the perfect man for me.  The one my soul has searched for my entire life, the one who can make me smile just by merely thinking of him, the one who when I receive a call or a text from him, my heart skips a beat, the one who when our hands touch I feel as though our bodies merge into one.

I really feel like this is it, and I also feel as though I deserve him more than any one in the world.  I will treat him well and he has shown me nothing but the same respect, he is great with my children, he is great with me, like I said I just feel as though he is the one......

I haven't told him yet, but I know I am falling in love with him, which for me is a very scary thing, because so far anyone in my life that I have ever opened up to has been able to cut me from within and break my heart, I have been so scared for so long of getting my heart broken that I have built this huge wall up around myself and I don't let anyone in.

He is different, it is like I extended to him the Golden ticket that lets him come and go as he pleases with no fear of anything.  He doesn't scare me.  He is perfect.

So I am either setting myself up for the ultimate disappointment, or I am going to finally see what it is like to live a good life, next to someone who truly cares about me and my children.  Someone who can walk to the ends of the Earth and back with me without skipping a step.  Someone who will hold my hair when I am sick, kiss my forehead when I am weak and someone who will hold my hand as we grow old together.

I cannot wait to see what the future holds in store for us =) 



4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news! I hope that you guys have a wonderful future together in store for you both. You truly deserve it, especially after having gone through so much. It's time that someone starts taking care of YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I appreciate that more than you know....he is definitely a keeper....he helped me remember I still had a smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope he is the guy you are hoping for and the guy you deserve. I am happy for you. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaime!!!! Thank you!!!! Things are going amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete