Saturday, February 4, 2012

Did today really go as planned???

I don't know how to explain it, I said Day 10 was going to be easier, and guess what?  Day 10 was easier!!! It was just me and 11 and 8, but the 3 of us had an amazing day!!! We got up this morning with the plans of going to this really awesome kid place, they would have gotten to do crafts and stuff and then we were going to go ice skating....well that was my plan.  Their plan must have been different, because we ended up at the mall, and then we went to build-a-bear, and then walked around for awhile, and then we went out to eat, lots of laughing and playing around, it was awesome, we went for a pretty long drive afterwards and I could tell they were getting tired, so we came home, after stopping at Wal-Mart and renting a few movies =) we came home and I got quite a bit of housework done this evening....they even offered to help me!!!! Who are these kids??? I really didn't have to pull out the "mom voice" hardly at all today.  It is nice to have 8 back, he is laying here next to me watching tv, giggling and laughing, it is so sweet....I sure missed him!!!!


Day 11 should be dually as wonderful as day 10.....Superbowl Sunday!!!! However 8 has to go back to his dads, and get in a routine because he starts his 1st day of school Monday....at his new school.....at his dad's house, he is excited, I have to be excited for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment